HYUNAH ‘I AM NOT COOL’ makeup tutorial


Hello love, thanks for waiting. This Friday I am doing a makeup tutorial for Korean look. You do know who is Hyunah, right?
She is 4 minutes member and she is now doing solo album. One of the greatest hit is I am not cool. She has so many different style.

Then I decided to just pick one of her makeup style when she wear the hair accecories with black bob hair but since I am on budget so I just wear hair chain and my new sabrina top 🤣🤣🤣

Anyway, just to let you know that korean makeup look always focus on natural and eyeshadow application. They less using contouring and highlight. So I decided to let go the contouring and just do nose tip highlight. And I also use brow powder to get natural brow look since my brow is really thin.

Do subscribe to my YouTube channel and help me to grow: 



You can watch it here:



 

 

Thank you for clicking ✌🏻

 

 

 

 


7 comments

  1. Cosmetics stockpiling packs will assist you with putting away your cosmetics in a coordinated and effectively open way.Argireline Solution 10%

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nail sparkles are hued or clear cleans defined with a liberal measure of hued sparkle for a fun, bit conditioned completion - ideal for extraordinary occasions.Nail Gel

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you are saying right. I also recommended EVELINE COSMETICS!

      Delete
  4. I want to do a makeup like Korean since my childhood, but no one was guiding me in a way that you guide me. Such a understanding makeup tutorial. But makeup is not possible without goodquality makeup products so i suggest you to buy the best cosmetics products from EVELINE COSMETICS!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the work, great job! The Kenya government has introduced an online visa system that allows citizens to obtain a visit visa electronically. kenya entry requirements you can check online via kenya visa website.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Decrease scarce differences by battling wrinkles with our notorious gold shine equation – this water-based serum assists with reestablishing dull skin's flexibility and leave your skin looking more grounded than at any other time. With unadulterated 24k gold at its center, Best Whitening Serum this spa quality item is intended to change dry or slick appearances into more young ones after some time without abandoning any undesirable buildup.

    ReplyDelete