Asian Baby Girl makeup tutorial: cute shy

 


I have been so in love with Chinese makeup look so I spend some time doing research. They have


P
L
E
N
T
Y

of brands. One of the brands that caught my eyes is PERFECT DIARY, I saw a lot of their advertising especially their newest lip matte and palette, so I checked out on Shopee App for their DISCOVERY palette - the popular palette.

I saw on the image that PERFECT DIARY always combine warm, pastel and cold tone into 1 palette. So I choose 'FANCY CARP'. For a single palette, it cost about $20.00 buck but it's worth the bucks because of:

1. pigmentation
2. The shade option



Asian Baby Girl Cute Shy Makeup look:

I created the makeup look using the palette alone and I love shade: fish scale and bubbles - it is so pretty and glittery but I wasn't careful enough when removing the makeup so the glitter particle went into my eyes and got it red. Omo! but not to worry, if you happened to experience this before, you can always blink your eyes. The eyes will remove alien stuff that goes inside it.

I created the looks using all the shade below:












HOW I CREATE:



Step 1. I mix shades ‘glow’ and ‘burning sky’.

Step 2. I apply ‘wave’, followed by lotus leaf.

Step 3. I apply ‘fancy carp’ in inner eyes and then ‘fish scale’ in middle to outer eyes.

Step 4. I apply ‘Bubbles’ to create fish scales mermaid look.








WATCH MY MAKEUP TUTORIAL (EVERY FRIDAY ON @FELICCINE)




MY THOUGHT:

I like how easy the eyeshadow application. When I use brushes the powder is not turning into powdery. I have a doubt when purchasing this palette before because I never even try China brands before.


This palette is WORTH every buck that I spend, and I love it very much now

 

 

 

 

No comments