COSPLAY MAKEUP: NEZUKO KAMADO DEMON SLAYER KIMETSU NO YAIBA

 

Hello fairies🧚, this week I am doing the cutest and most adorable Nezuko Kamado makeup transformation, you can check out on my Instagram post:

 

 

 

If you are manga or anime lover, this anime is worth your time. I love it so so much. I always love demon anime. Also, I watch this anime on iQiyi, its free. The first season is available till episode 26, and the newest season will be available on June 2021, the production company promised us, but sometimes there may be a delayed in the process, yet I hope it will be early June.

The plot is in Meiji Era, where demon is lurking around in the night and it happened that Nezuko family died and she turned into a demon. However, since she love her brother so much, she turned her demon instict into more human and fight against demon.

Just so you know, the demon eat human flesh but not Nezuko. I am enchanted with this anime. I love how demon change and use their Blood Demon Art.The plot is big different than any anime/manga that you ever read.


 
This is Nezuko when she achieve to be a superior demon.
 
I hope you enjoy my makeup tutorial and thank you for supporting me as always. 😀😀😀

No comments